1


2. Eve Torres


The attractive Eva Torres is still utilized by WWE as a minister. This was affirmed when a Raw script released a year ago, posting Torres' name close by any semblance of Shawn Michaels. 


The choice to hold her is a bit of confounding. She was not really the most striking diva ever, in spite of the fact that she did enter some OK exhibitions in her 2007 to 2012 dynamic run. One reason she has been continued an agreement could be because of her fellowship with Stephanie McMahon. Both Stephanie and Triple H have prepared at Eve's jiu jitsu course, which she has close by her spouse Rener Gracie.



NEXT PAGE

Post a Comment

  1. What ever happened to my Teddy Long? I have a picture of me kissing him on the cheek at Wrestlemania up at Glendale, Az. & Boy was he ever Holla Holla to the crowd. If he weren't so dark I truly think he was blushing. as I'm a red headed Scotswoman.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top